Sunday 2 January 2011

6. What Have You Learnt About Technologies From The Process Of Constructing This Product?

I have done the majority of my magazine on this dell inspiration netbook.

(never used before)
I have used blogger to  post all of my ideas and creations on. This is a way of showing my research and planning towards my final magazine.


(never used before)
I have used prezi as a way of showing my research towards my magazine. This has helped me to show my ideas clearly and in an organised fashion.


I have used microsoft powerpoint to create slide shows as a way of showing my research.


(never used before)
I then used slideshare to upload the video onto my blog.

(never used before)
I used survey monkey as a way of creating questionnaires for people to fill in to help me understand there needs and see if any improvements needed to be made to my magazine.


I actually used facebook as a way of sending the questionnaire to people. I also used facebook to interview Tallis Morris on as we couldn't meet at that particular time.


(never used before)
I used this nikon d50 to take all of my pictures for my magazine on.


(never used before)
I then used adobe photoshop 7.0 to edit them. This is the first time I had used photoshop so I had to teach myself.


And finally I used hotmail to send and retrieve all my work from school to home and vice versa.

Overall I have taught myself a lot about technology in that I have learnt a lot of new techniques. I hope that I have done it in an effective way.

No comments:

Post a Comment