Sunday 2 January 2011

7. Looking Back At Your Preliminary Task, What Do You Feel You Have Learnt In The Progression From It To The Full Product?

School magazine

School magazine

Music magazine
Music magazine



Music magazine
As I joined the media course around 6 weeks late I did not receive as much guidence on my school magazine compared to with my music magazine. I feel that despite the fact I had not managed to do much research or planning that the school magazine had actually turned out relatively well. It was clear and easy to read but very plain and not very eyecatching.
I feel that I have done my very best with my music magazine in that I researched and planned in a lot of detail and this has payed of a lot. I feel that the questionnaires that I had produced were very benifitial in that all the people who answered them were in my target audience age range therefore all the improvements I was informed to make really made a difference.
In the process of creating my school magazine I had not used photoshop. I used powerpoint, therefore my outcome was not as good. Therefore my knowledge of photoshop has increased incredibly. Also for my school magazine I had only used my phone camera for the picture on my front cover. On my final music magazine I used the nikon d50 which is well known for being an effective camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment