Friday 5 November 2010

Questionnaire results




By looking at these results I can see that the majority of people in this age catergory listens to Indie music. Despite the fact that this is the most popular all genres were picked. This means that in order to create a successful magazine I will need to include most, if not all genres.
I can also see that most people access their music through downloads. This encourages me to produce my own music download site in order to promote my magazine more. I could sell unsigned records for very reasonable prices. Not only do people download people but they listen to them on youtube. If I were to create a website for my magazine I could include videos of the artists from youtube. Not only this but they listen to CDs, this encourages me to include free gifts like CDs.
Looking at the price range that people would pay for a magazine, most people would pay £2 for one. Interestingly people that I spoke to said that they would pay up to £4 just because NME and Kerrang cost that much, and they are worth spending £4. Maybe I could make my magazine good enough to be worth £4.

No comments:

Post a Comment